Re: [orca-list] To change orca key again

Hi,

This is from the mailing list archive, June 11, 2007. It was written by Willie Walker:

> I think it is impossible via the preferences GUI, but it it possible by
> editing your user-settings.py or orca-customizations.py file.  The
> following, for example, should turn your 'w', 'i', and 'l' keys into the
> Orca modifier (nobody needs those letters anyway):
>
> orca.settings.orcaModifierKeys = ["w", "i", "l"]

How would I define the Windows keys? Do I have to define both right and
left?
I tend to run xev, press the keys I care about, and look at the output.
It's kind of cryptic and presents a lot of information to read through,
but I generally can find what I need.

Hope this helps,

dave

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jonathan Chacón" <jonathan chacon telefonica net>