Re: [orca-list] speech problems with orca

Hi Eric:

If test-speech works then the problem most likely is not gnome-speech. Instead, it may be that your build/install of at-spi screwed things up. Try rebuilding/installing it using a --libexecdir appropriate for fc9. I'm not a Fedora user, so I have no idea what the appropriate value would be.

Will