Re: [orca-list] apt-get & orca dependencies

hi,
doesn't seam to happen on any of the 25 machines I installed so far.
I have a few professional clients who use ubuntu for very very mission
critical, commertial quality work and since I help them for any
problem, I do put orca and also make a point to always have the latest
stable version.
probably the point could be that your /etc/apt/sources.list is not properly set.
it can be easily found out if you answer one question.
was your internet on when you installed ubuntu?  and by the way I hope
you did sudo apt-get update before build-dep command?
happy hacking.
Kk