Re: [orca-list] apt-get & orca dependencies

am Di 20. Mai 2008 um 14:02:40 schrieb Ann <tate886 gmail com>:
Hi folks,

I'm running Ubuntu 8.04LTS, and I am having the strangest problem. When
I type the following commands:

apt-get build-dep gnome-orca

Try:
sudo apt-get build-dep gnome-orca
I suspect you've performed the command as user, but you must perform this
as root, "sudo" does it. You are prompted for your user password.
Maybe you should edit /etc/apt/sources.list to include certain Ubuntu
servers, that were commented out. You also must do this as root, like this:
sudo nano /etc/apt/sources.list
where "nano" is the editor; you can replace it by the editor of your
choice.
Hermann