Re: [orca-list] fedora 9 orca crashing

hi.  I'm not a Fedora user, so I won't be much help.
Is this your first login?
Why did you build from source?  One good way to trash a system is to build from source when you also have the
package installed.  Unles you pass the exact config options used by the package, you will end up with a mess.
Since there aren't many Fedora users around here, the info on the Orca wiki is specific to Debian based
distros like Ubuntu.  So far, no Fedora user has provided info specific to there distro.

          Kenny