From: orca-list-bounces gnome org [mailto:orca-list-bounces gnome org] On
Behalf Of Ann
Sent: 20 May 2008 12:54
To: orca-list gnome org
Subject: [orca-list] apt-get & orca dependencies

Hi folks,

I'm running Ubuntu 8.04LTS, and I am having the strangest problem. When
I type the following commands:

apt-get build-dep gnome-orca

I get an error message saying "cant find source package for gnome-orca".
I have dial up, but I always make sure I am connected before attempting
this command. Is this a problem of mine or on the gnome orca side? And,
if it might be my problem, how do I go about fixing it? /BE as specific
as possible with any instructions. I'm barely getting started with Orca
and Ubuntu.

Thanks.

~Ann