[orca-list] Need Orca installation tip/guidelines

William/Orca Project,

You've mostly likely been in contact with Louis J. Maher.

I'm working with him to install Orac on a RHEL5 machine and needed to
determine what are going to be the steps/software/etc. that is going to be
required to get this set-up.  I'm looking to get an overall picture of what
is going to be involved & how things work.  A big request, but I need an
understanding of building and interactions of how this works.  In addition,
the Braille device, what are the dependancies on building/compiling to the
specific Braille device?

Here is what I have so far:
   RHEL 5.0 (64-bit)
   GNOME v2.22 or v2.23 w/ Orca Screen Reader v2.22 or v.2.23
   BrITTY v3.8 or better
   Java Access Bridge (JABG) v1.5
   Java v6 to build/compile JABG
   Common Build Environment JDS CBE v1.6
   ATK v2.0, GAIL v1.8.11, AT-SPI v1.7.7 will need to compiled & installed

Thanks.

Regards,
Ashis Purbhoo
BLI / Technical Systems / Engineering
ExxonMobil GSC - Information Technology
Office: 713.431.4875, Fax: 713.431.7911
GSC-GW3-504B
ashis v purbhoo exxonmobil com

This communication may contain privileged or other confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient, or believe that you may
have received this communication in error, please reply to the sender
indicating that and delete the copy you received. In addition, you should
not print, copy, retransmit, disseminate, or otherwise use the information
contained in this communication. Thank You.