[orca-list] setting firefox as default application for .html files

Hi,

I just installed fedora9 over the weekend.

I installed jdk 1.5.0_15 this morning and to test my setup, I wanted to run the swingapplet to see how orca
handles an applet.

When I hit enter on the swingapplet.html file, the page displayed in konqueror not firefox even though
firefox is set at my prefferred web application.

Is there anything special i need to do to force firefox to be the default application for opening .html files?