Re: [orca-list] Posting to the list

Hi,
What i ment to say is:
Now that I've swithced back to Thunbird form Outlook express, I can post to the list without any problems.

Jeffrey

2008 Top Ten Finalist
Networking Concepts
North Carolina FBLA (Future Business Leaders of America)
Croatan High School
Check Out my blog!
The URL is
http://jeffreyshockley.livejournal.com
Check out my website!
The URL is
http://jawswizard.googlepages.com
"You learn something new every day!"
"You can do anything if you put your mind to it!"
"It is not how we see that determines who we are. It is how we choose to see it."
--Doomed Dragon

Jeffrey Shockley wrote:
Hi,
I've had the same problem as you. However now that I've switched back to
Thunderbird from Outlook Express.
Glad I'm not the only one who had this problem.
Thanks,
Jeffrey

2008 Top Ten Finalist
Networking Concepts
North Carolina FBLA (Future Business Leaders of America)
Croatan High School
Check Out my blog!
The URL is
http://jeffreyshockley.livejournal.com
Check out my website!
The URL is
http://jawswizard.googlepages.com
"You learn something new every day!"
"You can do anything if you put your mind to it!"
"It is not how we see that determines who we are. It is how we choose to see it."
--Doomed Dragon

Scott Rutkowski wrote:
Hi all.

Sorry about my last test ignore message.
I've been trying to work out for over 2 weeks why I an am
not able to post emails to the orca list.
It seems for some reason I couldn't use outlook express to
post but webmail works so appologies to the list once again.
Thanks for your understanding.