Re: [orca-list] NOTICE: update to speech output for navigation by character

Will,

I'm getting "symbol 0" when cursoring over various punctuation marks
such as quotes while using speech-dispatcher. This is in both flat
review and focus tracking mode.

On another note, with gnome-speech, is it possible to specify which
punctuation characters are spoken at a particular punctuation level?
This is the one advantage I see in sd over gnome-speech.

Garrett