[orca-list] NOTICE: update to speech output for navigation by character

Hi All:

I just checked in a patch to SVN trunk for bug 520494 - Keyboard review punctuation in Firefox. The work involved doing a survey of all the calls to the various speech output methods we were making across Orca and making the changes to (hopefully) appropriately call the correct methods. The end result is that you should hopefully get more appropriate output when navigating by character.

In making this patch, I pushed some logic from the core Orca code down into the gnomespeechfactory module. This might impact the unsupported Speech Dispatcher functionality if the Speech Dispatcher factory was inadvertently depending upon Orca to emulate things. If you run into this, please kindly let me know and we can work to try to adjust things.

Thanks!

Will