Re: [orca-list] Hardy question

Hi Hammer,

On Thu, 15 May 2008, Hammer Attila wrote:

I have a little question any people using Hardyheron:
If i using Hardy with Orca, not constant time period, any application
using, my Orca lose speech. I not have any idea how can solve this
problem. For example I using pidgin with Irc or Msn, not constant time

Are you using speech-dispatcher?
I use debian lenny and don't see this, however, I have a ubuntu partition so when I get some time will test.
What version of libasound2 have you got installed?

Cheers,

--
Daniel Dalton

http://members.iinet.net.au/~ddalton/