Re: [orca-list] [offtopic] troubles with Hardy Heron, voxin and gnome-speech-ibmtts

-----Mensaje original-----
De: Farhan [mailto:i am farhan gmail com]
Enviado el: domingo, 11 de mayo de 2008 17:58
Para: Jonathan Chacón
Asunto: Re: [orca-list] [offtopic] troubles with Hardy Heron, voxin and
gnome-speech-ibmtts

I am using voxin-016, and the gnome-speech-ibmtts package was automaticly
installed after running the shell script, >although, maybe this is because I
just got voxin and the tar.gz file is current? Just a thought maybe hardy
doesn't >support upgrading from 0.14 to 0.16 but I don't know.

I don't know either. Has anyone voxin-esp-0.16 for spanish? Or 0.15 version.
I only need the instalation package.

Regards
        Jonathan Chacón