[orca-list] [offtopic] troubles with Hardy Heron, voxin and gnome-speech-ibmtts

Hello,

I upgraded my gutsy gibon to Hardy Heron this weekend and I have a trouble
to install  voxin tts.
Voxin asks me for gnome-speech-ibmtts  but when I run "aptitude install
gnome-speech-ibmtts" then Ubuntu replies: "there is no candidate version for
gnome-speech-ibmtts" or something similar....

I have voxin 0.14 and voxin 0.16 update packages to install voxin but I
don't know where I can find gnome-speech-ibmtts compatible with Hardy Heron

Can anyone help me?

Thanks

Regards
        Jonathan Chacón