Re: [orca-list] accessible irc program that works with orca

On Tue, 6 May 2008, Jason White wrote:

Until you get your braille display working with the new box, you could always
run a network cable between your old machine and the new one, then access the
latter from the former over ssh.

I do that sometimes actually, i have a homenetwork, so have used ssh a lot with this box and my old one... X is still a bit of an issue, and I also need to look at fixing my keyboard since I get lots of setkeycode messages.

Thanks,

--
Daniel Dalton

http://members.iinet.net.au/~ddalton/