[orca-list] firefoxcontinuously speaking?

Hi.  I have freepbx and there is a part of the page which is system
status and Firefox 3 nightly build, continuously speaks this status
information even when I am in an options dialogue or anyplace while
firefox  is running if that page is current.  Is this an automatic
refresh and is there any way to block such a thing and certainly Orca
should not speak any window which is not the current one -- is this
possible?

Thanks.

How do
you spend it?