Re: [orca-list] firefox - page down doesn't work and error messageson the console

On Sat, May 03, 2008 at 05:15:22AM +0100, Sérgio Neves wrote:
I think it's important to solve this..

Maybe, although I don't need it personally, since the structural navigation
features usually take me to where I want to go more reliably and quickly than
page up/down would.
Do you know any other way to navigate faster on a page instead of using page
down?

The o (go to next large object) command can be useful in poorly structured
documents. Moving to the next heading, or list item, or table cell (in data
tables) is often helpful in well-structured documents, and I also use the
search features of Firefox (the "/" and "'" commands) extensively.

In the end, I think these are better than moving a random distance
forward/back (depending on screen size), which is what page up/page down do.
In short, I don't miss them.