Re: [orca-list] Evolution Nearly Unusable on my System

Yeah, when things get that way, what is the best way to clear out all
local footprints of Evolution and start over again? I deleted the
.evolution folder from my home directory and the evolution folder from .gconf directory but there
was still something left because it still remembered my server
settings.  Maybe if I could clear everything out, I could try again.
I really hate losing speech that way though.  The only other thing I
can think of is maybe when accessing an IMAP folder for the first time
it takes a long time and maybe during that time it locks everything
else out.  But I could alt tab sometimes to other apps, still with no
speech and attempt restarts of Orca and the like.  That's why I
concluded that some how this incident was crashing Orca.