Re: [orca-list] Browsing Orca

I dont think anyone maintains the wiki as such, people add things as
they see the info they have might be useful to others.

I'll put up your description if you dont mind, and if you have updates
send them my way and ill try to keep it in sync.

The more detailed the better :)

Thanks for the pygtk link, that looks like a very useful tutorial to
learn from.

-Jon