Re: [orca-list] Browsing Orca

On Sun, Mar 23, 2008 at 10:09:16AM -0700, Steve Holmes wrote:

Hey thanks for that really detailed explanation of Orca's structure.
I know practically nothing about python so far so this structural over
is a good start for me and gives me ideas on where to start when I
eventually get working to help on some of this stuff.

The good news is that well-written Python is easy to read. I have a
basic knowledge of Python, but even so, I didn't have to look up the language
tutorial to check out details while reading the Orca source files. API
documentation was helpful, though, both interactively within the Python
interpreter and on the Web.