[orca-list] Skype and command line options

Hi all,
Skype has already been discussed here, but I din't know if this has been covered.
There seem to be command line options for Skype. Just for fun I installed the latest 2.0 release and from
what I understand it should be possible to log in with a command line option.
I tried it, but nothing seem to happen.
I also tried making a call to echo123 but with no resul. I used
Skype callto:echo123 From a gnome,terminal.
Has anyone else heared abot this?
All the best,
Christian