[orca-list] gnome-terminal works great with braille now!

Hi.

Just wanted to say thanks to all that helped to get the gnome-terminal
more intuitive when using a braille display.

orca 2.22 with most of the 2.22 gnome finally give me a terminal
window that almost feels as if it were a good old console!  The
flat-review cursor displayed on every line still anoys the hell out of me,
but what I now get with orca 2.22 is definitely a nice improvement.

Thanks
--
CYa,
  âââââ | Debian Developer <URL:http://debian.org/>