Re: [orca-list] starting to learn orca testing plan

Hi Eric:

This should hopefully be relatively up to date:

http://live.gnome.org/Orca/RegressionTesting

At some point, we should probably toss the stuff and the associated links at the bottom (i.e., the stuff under 'Test Plan'). It is out of date and is hard to maintain. In addition, the stuff in the *.py files has assertions telling us what is being tested. I still want to keep the stuff at for now, though, since it can serve as a reminder of what we are not testing yet.

Will

Eric Kosten wrote:
Hello to all on the list.

As I continue to move toward further understanding of how things work with orca, I started reading the orca test manual. As someone who has extensive background within win blows, I was wondering how one tests these pi (forget the exact extention" files within the "gnome-demo" program?
I find lots of info in tree like form as well as tabs for info and source if mem serves me.
Any help is appreciated.
Eric