[orca-list] starting to learn orca testing plan

Hello to all on the list.

As I continue to move toward further understanding of how things work with orca, I started reading the orca
test manual.
As someone who has extensive background within win blows, I was wondering how one tests these pi (forget the
exact
extention" files within the "gnome-demo" program?
I find lots of info in tree like form as well as tabs for info and source if mem serves me.
Any help is appreciated.
Eric