Re: [orca-list] VirtualBox

Hi Christian,

Try VBoxManage. Running it without any arguments should give you a good synopsis of its usage. There is also a user manual for VirtualBox that I would recommend skimming. I've used VBoxSDL to start a vm under X, and it works well (although Orca won't read anything, of course). I couldn't get my scanner to work with it, but that is a separate issue.

Depending on what you're trying to install, you might also want to look at the cvs version of qemu, since it has a curses driver that allows the vm's output to be sent to a text console as long as the display remains in text mode.

-- Mike Gorse / AIM:linvortex / http://mgorse.freeshell.org --