[orca-list] accerciser

Hello,
I know that some were asking about using accerciser, but commented that
it crashed (segmentation fault in my case) when the tree had focus (when
orca is running, don't know about when orca is not running). It was a
problem for me too with version 1.0.1 (either as a pre-compiled package
for slackware from gnome-slacky, or when I compiled it from source). I
upgraded to the svn trunk today and this problem is resolved in the
trunk version.

From
Michael Whapples