Re: [orca-list] Nautilus Bug

Hi Jon,

The thing i observe though is that when the last file is deleted we dont say anything about the window being empty (infact with the braille display the file seems to still be there (braille not refreshed) even after being deleted) until i switch window and switch back again.

When in icon view mode and I delete the last file, I get:

BRAILLE LINE: 'nautilus Application AAA - File Browser Frame Content View ScrollPane Icon View LayeredPane'
    VISIBLE:  'Icon View LayeredPane', cursor=
SPEECH OUTPUT: ''
SPEECH OUTPUT: 'Icon View layered pane 0 items

When in list view and I delete the last file, I get:

BRAILLE LINE: 'nautilus Application AAA - File Browser Frame Content View ScrollPane List View Table'
    VISIBLE:  'List View Table', cursor=1
SPEECH OUTPUT: ''
SPEECH OUTPUT: 'List View table'