Re: [orca-list] Nautilus Bug

Steve, Rich,

I followed the exact steps Rich described, and no crash for me.
(trunk atk, gail at-spi and orca)

The thing i observe though is that when the last file is deleted we
dont say anything about the window being empty (infact with the braille
display the file seems to still be there (braille not refreshed) even
after being deleted) until
i switch window and switch back again.
Naughtilus 2.20.0 Ubuntu Gutsy

-Jon