[orca-list] A question about remote installations.

Dear Donald and Orca List,
I want to install Oracle & DB2 on a remote hp-ux machine  from
windows machine using Xmanager or exceed or reflection. As I use jaws
and Jaws is not good at handeling xwindows applications I want to use
linux and Orca for this purpose.
Now my question is
Will Orca supports the gui of Oracle universel installer?
Please give all your suggestions ASAP as it involves my job responsibility.
Hope to hear from you.
Satyam.
On 3/7/08, SatyaNarayana Murthy Tanikella