[orca-list] Where's that Orca team?

Hey All:

Just a quick note to say that this week is when one of the bigger technology shows for accessibility happens. It's called "CSUN", and more information can be found here:

   http://www.csun.edu/cod/conf/

This is a very important conference and much of the Orca team will be there. As a result, our e-mail connectivity and responsiveness will be somewhat limited this week and we will probably be decompressing next week.

If you happen to be at CSUN, well...come by a couple booths:

Sun Microsystems: Marriott LAX - 405, 406
Sun Microsystems will be showing off the latest work with GNOME Accessibility (including Orca). This includes all the features done for GNOME 2.22.0, which was just released this week.

Mozilla Foundation: Marriott LAX - 267
The Mozilla Foundation will be showing off Firefox 3 and all the hard accessibility work that has been done with it.

Mike and I are giving a talk on Orca from 3:10-4:10PM in the St. Louis room of the Marriott, and I'll be in the Sun Microsystems booth 11-2 Thu and 2:30-5 on Fri/Sat.

Thanks everyone for your interest in GNOME accessibility and for all your hard work on GNOME 2.22. We have a really good release for GNOME 2.22, and it's because the community really came together on it.

Will