Re: [orca-list] Pidgin 2.4 with Orca 2.21.91

On Tue, Mar 11, 2008 at 01:35:48AM -0400, Joanmarie Diggs wrote:

Do you have the latest at-spi? (and is it installed in the correct
location for your distro?)

I just checked, and it turned out that when I upgraded Orca from the Debian
experimental repository, it installed python-pyatspi, but it did not upgrade it
and atspi to the latest versions.

From a quick test with Pidgin, it appears that with the latest atspi
installed, the problem has gone away.

Sorry for the noise on the list and thanks for the help. I should have checked
the version numbers; I had assumed that installing a more recent version of
Orca would pull in the dependencies, and I did notice the pyatspi being
included when I ran the installation.

Thanks,

Jason.