Re: [orca-list] Pidgin 2.4 with Orca 2.21.91

Hi Jason.

After reading the debugging page on the Orca Web site, I've created debug
output for this.

That's awesome because it helps us tremendously.  Thanks.

On my Ubuntu Hardy box I have installed pidgin 2.4. Everything is working as expected for me.

Looking at this bit here:

File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/pyatspi/accessible.py", line 192, in _inner
   raise LookupError(e)
LookupError

Do you have the latest at-spi? (and is it installed in the correct location for your distro?)

Thanks again!  Take care.
--Joanie