Re: [orca-list] Orca does not start up correctly with the system

Hello,
I've had a somewhat similar situation lately.  I do not have orca start
automatically.  After I login and hit alt-f2 orca RET, sometimes orca
starts normally.  Often, however, I see the welcome message on the
braille display followed by the "screen not active" message.  I think
orca tries to start and shuts down because there is no orca process
running.
The next time orca starts ok except it takes a long time to see the
preferences button.

I've also been updating to hardy which may have something to do with it.

Chris