[orca-list] upgrading orca in oracle enterprise linux

Hi all,

Sorry if this is a duplicate of earlier questions, but I haven't been able to locate any info on this.

I have been trying to find any notes on how to upgrade orca for oracle enterprise linux.

OEL5 is based on rhel5, but with some oracle specific tweaks.
The version of orca installed by default is orca-1.0.0-el5.

A couple of weeks ago I tried to compile orca 2.21 and had issues with pyatspi which I could never get
resolved.

Is there a specific list of packages I absolutely need to compile and which order they should be compiled in?