[orca-list] Gnome-mplayer pretty accessible, but needs a bit of scripting

Hi,
just installed Gnome-mplayer. It looks quite nice, but some parts of it
were not really accessible:
First of all the settings dialog. You can read several tabs using flat
review, but this is not satisfying.
A few things I've not quite understood, so the view menu. What does
"control" mean, and is "playlist" accessible? Haven't tested it
intensively.
Unfortunately I cannot script. So would please someone check out the
program.
Hermann