Re: [orca-list] Slightly OT: Running gnome as root

On Tue, Mar 04, 2008 at 01:16:43PM -0500, Rich Caloggero wrote:
Hehehehahahahahahahehehahaha! I like it - Mouseketeers!
:End-Quote:

        Yeah, I've had a beef with Mickey <ahem> Microsoft ever since
        Win95 kept preventing my programmable, high-end, US Robotics
        modem from always connecting at 56K, even when I re-wrote the
.inf file and programmed the modem's NV-RAM and prevented my printer
from working when one paper tray was empty, even though I wasn't using
it.  Drove me nutz and right to Linux, anyway.

                        Michael