Re: [orca-list] FF Frustrations [Was: Firefox 3 find and alt tags]

am Di 04. Mär 2008 um 16:00:39 schrieb Janina Sajka <janina rednote net>:
[...]
On the other hand lynx hasn't been developed in years. The amazing thing
about lynx is that it continues to do as well as it does so many years
after active development on it ceased. Of course someone could pick it
up, but I don't see that happening. As was also suggested, you might try
elinks, also called links (with an i), but you'll have to work at it to
get it going, too.

I have to be more precise on my suggestion to use Links: There's a
second version of Links called Links2; and I was referring to that.
Hermann