From: Willie Walker [mailto:William Walker Sun COM]
Sent: Monday, March 03, 2008 12:46 PM
To: Hermann
Cc: Steve Holmes; orca-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [orca-list] punctuation not spoken properly when
reviewingbycharacter in firefox

Hi All:

Just to confirm: this is only with the experimental speech dispatcher
module in Orca and not gnome-speech, correct?

Will

Hermann wrote:
Am Montag, den 03.03.2008, 12:09 -0700 schrieb Steve Holmes:
"I'm not involved in any of the development but I most definitely can
confirm
these problems.  I too agree that it is a serious bug that should be
fixed.
Punctuation marks should *ALWAYS* be spoken when reviewing character by
character with flat review or with keyboard navigation in the web
browser."

Just checked it and I can confirm it too. Should be fixed.
Hermann