Re: [orca-list] punctuation not spoken properly when reviewing bycharacter in firefox

Am Montag, den 03.03.2008, 12:09 -0700 schrieb Steve Holmes:
"I'm not involved in any of the development but I most definitely can confirm
these problems.  I too agree that it is a serious bug that should be fixed.
Punctuation marks should *ALWAYS* be spoken when reviewing character by
character with flat review or with keyboard navigation in the web browser."

Just checked it and I can confirm it too. Should be fixed.
Hermann