To: "Rich Caloggero" <rjc mit edu>
Cc: <orca-list gnome org>
Sent: Monday, March 03, 2008 2:48 PM
Subject: Re: [orca-list] Firefox3 and sayAll broken with latest trunk update

Hi Rich.

I think that the sayAll command has been broken.  It now only reads
the current element: usually a paragraph. I must manually advance to
the next paragraph in order to read it.  Can anyone else confirm this?

I just tried it on the wiki and aside from a couple of anomalies that I
need to look into (repeated a couple of links at the top, spoke list
item 8 before list item 1 under contents) Orca kept on reading,
including in paragraphs.

If I were asked "What is the most important thing that you've learned
the past year?" my answer would be that web page content can be marked
up in so many different ways and gets exposed to us by FF in so many
different ways that "getting everything right" means finding examples of
all of the possibilities and addressing them.

I wonder if you've found a case that we aren't yet addressing?  If so,
mind sharing the URL so that I can give it a try?

Thanks!
--Joanie