[orca-list] Firefox3 and sayAll broken with latest trunk update

I'm using the latest orca: 2.23.1 and ff-2008-03-03-04

The heading navigation is greatly speeded up - woohoo!  Its still a bit slugish, especially when moving backwards and when using the numbered commands 1 through 6 to find specific heading level, but its definately improved! Thank you orca team!

I think that the sayAll command has been broken.  It now only reads the current element: usually a paragraph. I must manually advance to the next paragraph in order to read it.  Can anyone else confirm this?

-- Rich