Re: [orca-list] braille attribute-underline - flat review

Hello Marco,
On Di, Jun 24, 2008 at 02:59:25 +0200, Marco Skambraks wrote:
hi,

I just playing with the braille attribute underline

and I have the following problem:
I write two lines
hello
world

then I mark "world" (dot 7,8 are displayed)
if I move one line up (brlkey) to "hello" it is displayed without dot 7,8
(that's OK)
and if I move down from "hello" to "wolrd"
"world" should be underlined by dot 7,8
but tehre is not underline and "world" is still marked on screen

Same here.
It seems that orca does not use attributes in flatreviewmode
with regards
halim