[orca-list] beginning the hole process again...LOL

Hi all:

I have decided to begin the process of re_installing ubuntu 8.04 including doing the checksum checking step, which I didn't do previously.
Here's what I have done so far:
1. downloaded Ubuntu 8.04-desktop-i386.iso from the Ubuntu's Ontario Mirror.
Next, downloaded and installed win md5 sum. Followed the instructions to check but checksums are different. So what do I do now? I want to make sure that everything is 100% before using ISO Recorder to burn.

Michael Ryan