[orca-list] beginning the hole process again...LOL
- From: "Michael Ryan" <vo1ryn gmail com>
- To: <orca-list gnome org>
- Subject: [orca-list] beginning the hole process again...LOL
- Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 15:30:54 -0700
I have decided to begin the process of re_installing ubuntu 8.04 including
doing the checksum checking step, which I didn't do previously.
Here's what I have done so far:
1. downloaded Ubuntu 8.04-desktop-i386.iso from the Ubuntu's Ontario Mirror.
Next, downloaded and installed win md5 sum. Followed the instructions to
check but checksums are different. So what do I do now? I want to make sure
that everything is 100% before using ISO Recorder to burn.
] [Thread Prev