[orca-list] braille attribute-underline - flat review

hi,

I just playing with the braille attribute underline

and I have the following problem:
I write two lines
hello
world

then I mark "world" (dot 7,8 are displayed)
if I move one line up (brlkey) to "hello" it is displayed without dot 7,8
(that's OK)
and if I move down from "hello" to "wolrd"
"world" should be underlined by dot 7,8
but tehre is not underline and "world" is still marked on screen

so, I'm not sure if it is a problem of the flat review
or is it a refresh problem?

is attribute underline already supported in the flat review?

thanks

marco

Marco Skambraks
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH,  Maxfeldstr. 5,  D-90409 Nuernberg
T:   +49 (0) 911 74053-0
Fax: +49 (0) 911 74053-483             marco skambraks suse com
** life is hard and then you die **