Re: [orca-list] Orca --setup on Fedora 9

On Mon, 23 Jun 2008, Lars Bjørndal wrote:

"William F. Acker WB2FLW +1-303-722-7209" <wacker octothorp org> writes:

Hi,

     What version of Orca are you using?  if it's the original 1.22.1,
     you can get a newer version from the Speakupmodified repository.
     Yell if you need help.

I got the following error message:

Downloading Packages:
warning: rpmts_HdrFromFdno: Header V4 DSA signature: NOKEY, key ID
35571ae2

Public key for orca-2.22.2-0.fc9.i386.rpm is not installed

Allthoug, I did

rpm --import http://speakupmodified.org/RPM-GPG-KEY-speakupmodified

What's wrong here?
What's wrong is that the packages are signed with a different key. We used to re-sign the packages when they reached the site, but owing to the fact that we now loop-mount the ISO images, the packages that I build are still signed with my own key. What a mess. You can either import the attached key, or add --nogpgcheck to the yum command line.

          HTH.