Re: [orca-list] Tutor help messages with orca, possible doing with 2.24 version?

Dear list!

I am very happy your letters. Dorado, your wroted your letter: "This feature would be a new verbosity level, "beginner" and will give help messages after e.G rolename of focused widget, no only give help message how to interact with the currently widget also give instructions how to navigate within the desktop. E.G when in the desktop area indicate press alt + f1 to go to the applications menu etc."
Good idea, it is wonderful with beginner blind users.

Important purpose this tutor messages marking for translation if this feature implemented. Non english user hear this tutor messages the mother language, for example my blind beginner friends hear this tutor messages with hungarian language If I and my translator coordinator translate this messages with hungarian. Espeak saying this messages correctly in future for example with hungarian language if this messages translated and the hungarian voice is choosed.

Attila