De: orca-list-bounces gnome org [mailto:orca-list-bounces gnome org] En nombre de Hammer Attila
Enviado el: lunes, 23 de junio de 2008 9:51
Para: orca-list
Asunto: [orca-list] Tutor help messages with orca,possible doing with 2.24 version?

Dear List!

Yesterday I have a beginner blind user friendly idea: possible doing
tutor help messages with 2.24 version of Orca?
If the Orca verbosity level setted up briefly, Orca spoken and writing
braille some tutor messages for controls, menu elements how can use the
blind user, for example with Jaws For Windows screen reader.
If the user tabbed the edit box control, Orca spoken and writing the
braille display: type in text.
Some another examples:
Check box control: to check, press space bar.
Radio button control:To change the selection, press up and down arrow. Button control: to activate press
space bar. Combo box control: to change the selection use the arrow keys.
Lists: to move to items press arrow keys.
Main menu (user pressing the f10 key): to navigate press left or right
arrow.
User activate main menu item, for example the file menu and see menu
items: to navigate press up or down arrow.

Or possible another elegant doing this feature, if the verbosity setted
up beginner but the user not want the tutor messages hear and read the
braille display:
In speech page of Orca Preferences Guy, must doing one radio button with
two values:
The label this radio button possible for example: tutor messages The values: Announce menu and control help
Turn off menu and control help

Have any people require and need this feature?

Attila