Re: [orca-list] using skype with orca

Aruni Sharma <libranarsh gmail com> writes:

Hi Lukas, what IRC program are you using? please throw some light on what is bittlebee and how to go about
setting up the
whole thing. I found the documentation on the site somewhat diffecult to follow.
If I've understood the whole thing, Bitlbee is a kind of gateway to the
most popular chat clients. It's installed on my desktop machine (I use
GRML http://grml.org), but I haven't set it up and tested, because I'm
no hard core fan of chatting.
For brief information about the program you can type:
aptitude show bitlbee
provided you use a Debian Linux.
Hermann

--
All peoples would live in peace, if they could give up only two things: God
and Country.