Re: [orca-list] Customication Script no Longer Works

Steve Holmes <steve holmesgrown com> writes:

I just got through dumping the entire orca from
/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages and cleared out any app settings in
my home .orca directory.  So far all is working fine with latest
trunks of orca, atk, at-spi and gail (06/21/2008).  But I just now
tried the orca-t command which was defined in my customization script
to speak the current time and I notice that it no longer works.  I
don't get any noted errors but it doesn't speak either.  Do I need to
change anything in the customization script to fix this since the
recent script changes?  This used to work until I applied these recent
updates.

Did you check the import paths in your script? There were changes made
in the location of certain scripts, for example Gecko.
Hermann

--
All peoples would live in peace, if they could give up only two things: God
and Country.