Re: [orca-list] using skype with orca

Hi Lukas, what IRC program are you using? please throw some light on what is bittlebee and how to go about setting up the whole thing. I found the documentation on the site somewhat diffecult to follow.
T    hanks,
ARuni.

Lukas Loehrer wrote:
Hermann writes ("Re: [orca-list] using skype with orca"):

"Aruni Sharma" <libranarsh gmail com> writes:
[...]

3. start skype. you will need sighted assistance at this point in
order to log in to your skype account.

Not necessarily. Start Skype, wait a few seconds, and the log in dialog
will appear. Type your username, then tab to the password field, enter
your password and finally press enter.

Or even simpler:

echo "username password" | skype --pipelogin

On a different note: I have been interacting with skype more or less successfully
for some months now with the following:

http://vmiklos.hu/project/bitlbee-skype/

It basically allows you to use skype with any IRC client.

Best regards, Lukas